Coronavirus COVID-19 CBS Update
Here is our Coronavirus COVID-19 CBS Update: All CBS waste management, cleaning, removals and property services are operating as normal. We currently have procedures in place for both our field-based and office-based teams, which are detailed below.
We have undertaken risk assessments of all our activities and we are following government guidelines very closely.
COVID-19 Precautions we take:
- All of our staff are provided with face coverings and are requested to wear these inside customer properties.
- All of our staff wash their hands and use hand sanitiser regularly.
- We will ask if you are self-isolating or have COVID symptoms.
- All of our staff perform risk assessments in the morning before commencing work confirming they don’t have symptoms of COVID-19.
COVID-19 Precautions we recommend you take:
When operating in home there are several suggestions you may wish to consider which will reduce to risk to you and our staff.
- Avoid offering food or drinks as this could lead to contamination.
- Leave windows open to ensure ventilation around your office or home.
- Leave doors open where possible, minimising the amount of surfaces we need to touch to complete the job.
- Consider leaving waste outside, minimising the amount of contact.
Our head office is fully open with most staff working from their usual place of work. We now have moved office with more space and have implemented measures to ensure a safe working environment.
- Cleaning of all surfaces at least twice a day.
- Only one person allowed in kitchen, bathrooms at any one time.
- Facial tissues and hand sanitiser issued to all workstations.
- Limiting movement throughout office.
- Daily temperature checks.