Is your bin smelly?
Is your bin smelly? We have the solution for you! Below we have included a step-by-step guide of what we do to your bins to make them clean, fresh & happy! If you are interested in keeping your bins sparkling and fresh give us a call on 01480 220434!
Our bin cleaning process:
- Following the refuse collection and whilst still empty, we locate your bins. We then hook the bins onto the trailer. The wheelie bin is then lifted into the washing position by a hydraulic ram.
- The next part of the wheelie bin cleaning process sees the inside of the wheelie bin blasted with water (jet washing) and an eco-friendly sanitising agent from a lance with active high pressure jet heads.
- After the operator uses a hand held high pressure lance to clean the wheelie bin’s exterior, handles and lid areas.
- The wheelie bin is then rinsed out and all waste water collected, filtered and re-cycled within the washing unit. (wheelie bin cleaning process is environmentally friendly)
- The wheelie bin is then mopped out removing any hard on grime, dirt or debris that has been missed whilst removing excess water to leave the wheelie bin dry.
- The wheelie bin is then lowered and coated with a deodorising natural citrus disinfectant solution.
- Finally, the wheelie bin is returned clean and fresh its storage area. Any waste material collected from the bins during the cleaning process is sealed into plastic waste bags to be disposed of in an approved manner. This washing process meets the high standards outlined by the National Association of Wheelie Bin Washers & Environment Agency.
If your bin smells and needs a good wash, give us a call on 01480 220434 or visit our Facebook page.
To keep up to date with our latest news visit our latest news & updates page