Office Apprentice (closed)
Are you great with customers and looking for your first office based role?
CBS Group has the pleasure of recruiting an enthusiastic Office Apprentice to work for a growing business in Cambourne.
The role of the Office Apprentice will be trained from scratch; however candidates must be conversant in both Microsoft Word and Excel packages.
In order to thrive in the role, you will need to enjoy a challenge, be IT literate, keen to learn and must have a natural passion for customer services.
THE SALARY & BENEFITS
- Permanent, full time basis.
- £8,320 Salary.
- 20 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays.
- Contributory NOW pension, free onsite parking.
- Reward & recognition given to those who work hard for it.
- Monday to Friday based position 09:00 – 17:30
- Growth & progression available for those who are keen to develop.
- Full training & support.
The main duties included within the role of Office Apprentice, are:
- Answering incoming calls from customers, directing calls to other colleagues when appropriate.
- On calls, logging all customer issues or enquiries.
- Logging customer call data on Excel spreadsheets.
- Ensuring that the customer files are kept up to date and accurate at all times.
- Filing of paperwork.
- Creating reports via Excel.
- Producing accurate customer paperwork, including pricing and billing information.
- E-mailing customers in response to their query.
- Diary management
- Booking of daily and weekly jobs
We are looking for candidates who want to grow with our business and culture, so if you think this sound like you please send us your CV.
If you would like to know more about CBS Group please visit our Facebook Page or visit our latest news & updates page