We are now a member of NAWBW!
We are now very proud to be a member of NAWBW! Which means we have agreed to comply with the guidelines set by the National Association of Wheelie Bin Washers. This means we are among the BEST!
1. Members will endeavour to use the minimum quantity of water that they are able in the washing of wheelie bins.
2. Members will minimise the amount of degreaser/detergent used. We will only use biodegradable products.
3. We will not pass any waste water into any drainage systems.
4. We will place all contaminated materials into bags and remove from the site for disposal in a legal manner.
5. The washing location will be left clean and tidy with no litter left behind.
6. Members will only use a purpose built/customised washing vehicle.
7. Members will dispose of all contaminated water at a waste water disposal site to ensure that the waste water discharges into the foul sewer. This site will have a “Legal Consent” from the local water authority or as local regulations dictate.
8. Members will store degreasers and detergents safely, prevent spillage and only carry sufficient on their vehicles for one days work.
9. Members will register with the Environment Agency for a lower tier Waste Carriers License.
10. Members will have full Public Liability, Employer Liability and Vehicle Insurance.
11. Members will ensure that all their employees are correctly trained and are aware of and comply with the Associations Health and Safety Handbook.
To keep up to date with our latest news follow us on Facebook or visit our latest news & updates page.